Medical Malpractice Insurance Quotes from Every Major Carrier
Malpractice Insurance for Doctors
Table of Contents
- How we help doctors buy malpractice insurance.
- How much does malpractice insurance cost for physicians?
- Does it cost extra to work with an agent or broker?
- Malpractice insurance and your physician specialty.
- The Ultimate Physician Medical Malpractice Insurance Guide.
- Resources for Physicians
Malpractice Insurance for Doctors
You’ve spent a significant portion of your life and more than a significant amount of money preparing for your career as a physician. It’s important that you protect your investment, but you don’t have to overpay to do so. There are many malpractice insurance companies to choose from, but only an agent with access to these companies can generate multiple quotes and help guide you through the entire process. As one of few insurance agencies that specialize in malpractice insurance for doctors, including tail malpractice coverage, we have that access and experience. Our agents have an average 15-years-experience specializing in malpractice insurance for doctors. In this article, we show doctors how they go about securing the lowest cost malpractice insurance policy with the a top-rated company. Need part-time malpractice insurance quotes?
How we help doctors buy malpractice insurance.
- You will submit your information through a secure medical malpractice insurance quote form.
- You can always call us and speak to an agent immediate.
- A veteran medical malpractice insurance agent will be assigned to you.
- We shop your coverage to every major malpractice insurance company in your state.
- Your agent will take the time and go over all of your options with you, explaining everything to make certain you make the right decision.
- We get you your insurance policy at the best price with a major insurance company.
- At renewal time: We start the shopping process all over again, getting you quotes from all the major malpractice insurance companies to again make certain you’re properly priced.
Our Veteran Agents and Brokers
Our team of veteran medical malpractice insurance agents has spent their career helping doctors navigate the medical liability market. With access to every major medical malpractice insurance company in every state, our team is uniquely qualified to get you the best coverage at the most affordable premium. Most agents only have access to one or two medical malpractice insurance companies. Our almost-universal access lets us shop your coverage among nearly every available company, which means malpractice insurers compete for your business.
How much does malpractice cost for physicians?
We’ve created a malpractice insurance cost for physicians’ page that will give you a better idea of how much your policy may cost you. Even if you end up working with another reputable agent, you can use our data and information to make sure you get the best price with the correct amount of insurance coverage.
Does it cost you extra to work with a malpractice insurance agent or broker?
Our service costs you nothing. In the medical malpractice insurance industry, agent commissions are already built into your premium, so you pay the same amount for coverage whether you use an agent or purchase directly from the insurance company. Let us be your advocate. Request your free medical malpractice quote and learn why thousands of doctors have selected us as their medical malpractice insurance agent.
Malpractice insurance by Physician Specialty.
What you end up paying for your malpractice insurance policy depends on many things, but one of the most important determinants is your medical specialty and how you interact with patients. If you want to take a deeper dive into your medical specialty and how it relates to malpractice insurance:
- Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Oral Surgeon
The Ultimate Physician Medical Malpractice Insurance Guide
We’ve created the ultimate medical malpractice insurance guide for physicians that can answer almost any question you may have — either before you buy or you have an active policy. This guide applies to all physician specialties in every state.