Medical Malpractice Insurance Quotes from Every Major Carrier
Malpractice Insurance for Podiatrists
Table of Contents
- Understanding Podiatrist malpractice insurance.
- How much does malpractice insurance cost for podiatrists?
- Why podiatrists choose Cunningham Group
- Does it cost you extra to work with a malpractice insurance agent or broker?
- The Ultimate Medical Malpractice Insurance Guide
- Resources for Podiatrists
Malpractice Insurance for Podiatrists
Malpractice insurance for Podiatrists is relatively inexpensive when compared to other medical specialties, but that doesn’t mean the profession doesn’t face its own unique set of liability risks or that there are no cost savings to be found by working with an experienced medical malpractice insurance agent.
What is Podiatrist Medical Malpractice Insurance?
Podiatrist malpractice insurance covers a wide scope of losses and liabilities that could potentially impact the success of a small practice. Medical malpractice insurance protects practicing physicians’ finances and their careers. Malpractice insurance also helps podiatrists comply with state laws and other requirements.
Why is Medical Malpractice Insurance for Podiatrists Important?
Podiatrists have long served a healthcare niche, but the number of patients seeking their help has been on the uptick. In addition to treating foot ailments such as ulcers, fractures, and deformity as well as skin or nail diseases, they are becoming more involved in treating symptoms of diabetes and cardiovascular disease. These additional treatments expose podiatrists to more risks and liability.
Potential Causes for Podiatrist Litigation
- Allergic reactions or drug interactions
- Lack of informed consent
- Postsurgical infection
- Wrong-site surgery
- Leaving surgical Implements inside the patient
- Negligent performance, such as nicking a nerve
- Anesthesia errors
Cost of Podiatrist Medical Malpractice Insurance
The cost of a podiatrist’s malpractice insurance varies greatly depending on your scope of practice and locality. Podiatrists can buy both claims made and occurrence coverage. When shopping for coverage, always choose an agent that understands your unique situation so they can place you with the right insurance company.
Cunningham Group saves you money on your podiatrist medical malpractice coverage. There has traditionally been one dominant insurer for podiatrists’ medical liability risks, but during the past several years, several new insurers have entered the market. These insurers are eager to earn your business. To do so, they have been competitive in premium pricing and offer several discounts and credits for being loss-free or participating in risk management courses. Dig deeper into how much medical malpractice insurance costs.
Why Podiatrists Choose Cunningham Group
Cunningham Group provides a personalized experience at no cost to ensure you are with the best insurance fit for you and your needs. States vary in Podiatrist rules and regulations, making it important for our insurance agents to take the time to get to know your unique practice and employment situation. This way, our agents can find you the most appropriate podiatrist malpractice insurance policy to ensure you are covered adequately. We do this by working with all of the major medical malpractice insurance carriers in your state. These relationships with top insurance carriers allow us to get you the best price.
Be sure to ask your insurance agent if you qualify for any professional discounts. You may qualify for a discount if you are “new to practice,” have not had a recent claim, and/or are willing to complete an online risk management course with your carrier.
Cunningham Group has helped thousands of podiatrists find the right malpractice coverage. We have access to different options in your state to ensure you get the right coverage.
How Does the Process Work?
- You will submit your information through a secure medical malpractice insurance quote form.
- You can always call us and speak to an agent immediately.
- A veteran medical malpractice insurance broker will be assigned to you.
- We shop your Podiatrist Malpractice Insurance to every major malpractice insurance.
- Your specialized agent will take the time and go over all of your options with you, explaining everything to make certain you make the right decision.
- We get you your insurance policy at the best price with a major insurance company.
- At renewal time: We start the shopping process all over again, getting you quotes from all the major malpractice insurance companies to again make certain you’re properly priced.
Let us help make these companies compete for your business, get your medical malpractice insurance quote today.
Our service costs you nothing. In the medical malpractice insurance industry, agent commissions are already built into your premium. You pay the same amount for coverage whether you use an agent or purchase directly from the insurance company. Let us be your advocate. Request your free podiatrist malpractice insurance quote now.
The Ultimate Medical Malpractice Insurance Guide
We’ve created the ultimate medical malpractice insurance guide for physicians that can answer almost any question you may have — either before you buy or while you have an active policy. This guide applies to all healthcare professionals in every state.