Medical Malpractice Insurance Quotes from Every Major Carrier
Part-Time Malpractice Insurance
Table of Contents
- Top 5 things doctors need to know about part time malpractice insurance.
- Why doctors are buying more part time policies?
- How we help doctors buy malpractice insurance.
- Does it cost you extra to work with a malpractice insurance agent or broker?
- The Ultimate Physician Medical Malpractice Insurance Guide
Part-Time Malpractice Insurance
Medical malpractice insurance is an important asset for all medical practitioners, including those that are considered part time. Physicians that work less than 20 hours a week are considered part-time. Part- Time malpractice insurance is simple coverage designed for those medical practitioners that work less than 20 hours per week. Learn more about medical malpractice insurance for doctors.
Top Things Unique to Part-Time Medical Malpractice Insurance
- Part-time med-mal policy premiums tend to be 35-65% less than regular/full-time premiums.
- In order to issue part-time med-mal coverage, many insurance companies require their physicians to sign an affidavit, saying that they are working 20 hours or less per week.
- Med mal liability companies may send a representative to their part-time med-mal clients’ offices to further verify their 20 hour or less work schedules.
- Part-time med-mal coverage isn’t just for physicians who don’t want to fully retire or for physicians who want to balance work and family life. We often suggest that physicians who are just starting out, and building a practice, consider part-time medical malpractice insurance coverage. Building a practice is time consuming and most physicians who are starting their own practice are not working full time right away. These physicians start out part time hours and gradually build up their practice to work more than 20 hours a week. Recognizing this can save a physician thousands of dollars,especially at a time when every dollar counts.
Doctors Increasingly Transitioning to Part-Time Hours
There’s a great article on The DO, entitled, “More doctors are choosing to work part-time,” about the growing trend of physicians creating their own, flexible schedules to meet their lifestyle goals. This trend comes as no surprise, as it seems that this is the way of the rest of the working world right now. We here at Cunningham Group are also seeing this trend of physicians needing part-time medical malpractice insurance policies. Especially coming out of the post-COVID period. Doctors are following the national trend where they want more of their time back.
Save Money by Working with a Malpractice Insurance Agents
You can save money on your medical malpractice insurance by working with an insurance agent or broker. Brokers shop for the best available policies to determine which ones are best suited for your unique needs at the lowest cost. In the medical malpractice insurance industry, agent commissions are already built into your premium. You pay the same amount for coverage whether you use an agent or purchase directly from the insurance company. Let us be your advocate. Request your free medical malpractice insurance quote now.
Why Doctors Choose the Cunningham Group
Our experienced medical malpractice insurance agents focus exclusively on helping doctors and medical professionals navigate the medical liability insurance market. With access to every major medical malpractice insurance company in every state, our team is uniquely qualified to get you the best coverage at the most affordable price. Most agents only have access to one or two medical malpractice insurance companies. Our almost-universal access lets us shop your coverage among nearly every available company, which means malpractice insurers compete for your business.
How Does the Process Work?
- You will submit your information through a secure medical malpractice insurance quote form.
- You can always call us and speak to an agent immediately.
- A veteran medical malpractice insurance broker will be assigned to you.
- We shop your Part- Time Malpractice Insurance to every major malpractice insurance company in your state.
- Your agent will take the time and go over all of your options with you, explaining everything to make certain you make the right decision.
- We get you your insurance policy at the best price with a major insurance company.
- At renewal time: We start the shopping process all over again, getting you quotes from all the major malpractice insurance companies to again make certain you’re properly priced.
Request your free medical malpractice insurance quote and learn why more people choose us over anyone else in the nation.
At renewal time: We start the shopping process all over again, getting you quotes from all the major malpractice insurance companies to again make certain you’re properly priced.
The Ultimate Physician Medical Malpractice Insurance Guide
We’ve created the ultimate medical malpractice insurance guide for physicians that can answer almost any question you may have — either before you buy or you have an active policy. This guide applies to all physician specialties in every state.