Association of Liability Lawyers in Medical Defense
Cunningham Group established ALL MD to further help our healthcare clients navigate the many risk corridors of modern medicine. Today’s healthcare landscape is constantly evolving, and Cunningham Group is here for you—every step of the way.
The mission of the Association of Liability Lawyers in Medical Defense (ALL MD) is to serve as a nation-wide organization to connect health care providers with lawyers who specialize in healthcare defense.
To that end, ALL MD’s goals are to:
- Foster relationship building and professional networking between health care providers and defense lawyers;
- Create an online resource of defense-only medical liability lawyers by state for health care providers to turn to when in need of legal counsel or advice;
- Provide our members with a professionally discounted subscription rate to the Medical Liability Monitor, the nation’s leading liability newsletter.
- Provide defense-only lawyers opportunities to write professionally for health care and insurance-based audiences, including the Medical Liability Monitor, and for websites that have heavy physician-based audiences.
- Provide defense-only lawyers opportunities to give educational webinars to physicians in their state, to help them reduce and manage their medical malpractice risk from a legal perspective.
- Make available, as possible, the Editor and selected authors from the Medical Liability Monitor, who write for a physician audience on a daily basis, to provide expert, physician-focused content for your website that will help drive physician web traffic to your site.
If you’re a doctor or healthcare professional looking to speak to a lawyer in your state that specializes in Medical Liability defense, click here. If you’re a medical liability lawyer and want to join ALL MD, please contact us.
How to Use ALL MD
If you are a Cunningham Group client and are in need of legal advice, you can search through our online directory of legal experts that specialize in medical malpractice defense. If you would like to learn more about using this service, please contact us.
Please be aware that the lawyer you reach out to may require you to sign an Engagement Letter and/or have a Conflicts Check.
YOU SHOULD BE AWARE THAT YOU MAY BE CHARGED FOR THESE CONSULTATIVE SERVICES. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT COSTS BEFORE SPEAKING TO THE ALL MD ATTORNEY YOU HAVE SELECTED. CUNNINGHAM GROUP AND ALL MD ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY COSTS.
WE RECEIVE NO FINANCIAL INCENTIVES FROM THE FIRMS OR ATTORNEYS IN OUR DIRECTORY. THIS IS JUST ANOTHER FREE RESOURCE PROVIDED BY CUNNINGHAM GROUP.
ALL MD Legal Disclaimer
Please read before using ALL MD
The information contained on the ALL MD (Association of Liability Lawyers in Medical Defense) portion of this site is provided for informational purposes only, and should not be construed as legal advice on any subject matter.
You should not act or refrain from acting on the basis of any content included in this site without seeking legal or other professional advice. The contents of this site contain general information and may not reflect current legal developments or address your specific or current situation. We disclaim all liability for actions you take or fail to take based on any content on this site.
The operation of this site does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and any lawyer that is a part of the ALL MD portion of this site. Any information sent to us via e-mail or through this site is not secure and will not be treated as confidential. You and the attorney you select on ALL MD are responsible for creating the attorney-client relationship. We just provide you contact information.
This site contains links to other web sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such web sites, and we do not endorse such sites.
ALL MD and Cunningham Group are not responsible for any costs incurred by anyone using this online directory. Please ask beforehand if the attorney and/or firm will charge you.
ALL MD Executive Director