VIDEO: Man revives child in supermarket after she stops breathing

In a world in which we only hear negative news, this was a breath of fresh air when we saw this today.  (excuse the pun!)

It was a typical day at this supermarket in Australia….but it turned serious when a two year old girl stopped breathing due to a high fever.  At first, everyone thought the girl was choking…….after they figured out that wasn’t the case, a man stepped in and started giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.  The girl opened her eyes and started breathing…..and everyone was overcome with joy.  A CCTV caught everything on tape…….

This entry was posted in General on by .