Medical Malpractice Insurance Quotes from Every Major Carrier
Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance
Table of Contents
- Understanding Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- How do we help you buy Medical Spa malpractice insurance?
- Medical Spas and Malpractice Insurance
- Best Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance Companies
- Why Medical Spa owners choose Cunningham Group
- Does it cost you extra to work with a malpractice insurance agent or broker?
- The Ultimate Medical Malpractice Insurance Guide
- Resources for Medical Spas
Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance
Medical Spa Growth
Since its advent in the late 1980s, the Medical Spa community has grown from a cottage industry to one that generates in excess of $12 billion in annual revenue. The American Medical Spa Association states there are 5,431 medical spas in the USA. Average annual income generated at each Medispa is $1,526,382 which is a 9% increase from the previous year. Available data also suggests that the large majority of these Medical Spas do not have a Medical Director on staff, with only 39% employing one.
While some may associate it with simple facials and massage therapy, the truth is that today’s Medical Spa is more akin to outpatient surgery and urgent care centers, a standalone medical program run under the strict supervision of a licensed healthcare professional, combining traditional and alternative medicine with spa treatments. As Americans increasingly embrace preventative healthcare, healthy lifestyles, anti-aging practices and overall fitness, the Medical Spa industry’s growth is expected to continue.
Medical Spa Professions
- Nurse Practitioners (NP) and Physician Assistant (PA)
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN)
- Medical Director
Top Medical Spa Treatments
- Dermal Fillers
- Body Sculpting
- Laser Hair Removal
- Acne Maintenance
- Massage Therapy
- Scar Removal
- IV Hydration
- Tattoo Removal
Understanding Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance Coverage
As the Medical Spa industry’s patient population grows, so does their risk exposures. This is why it is more important than ever that due diligence is done when shopping for medical spa malpractice insurance. Medical Spa facilities should carry two types of insurance policies. :
- Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance:
- Whether your Medical Spa is doing simple microdermabrasion, mild chemical peels, Botox injections, has an IV hydration center, or does more complicated procedures such as laser resurfacing, sclerotherapy and cosmetic surgery, medical malpractice insurance is a necessity. Several services provided by medical spas can be considered a type of health care or preventative care. Practicing in this field involves the same risk of potential malpractice litigation as any other healthcare facility (hospitals, private providers offices, urgent cares, etc.) Medical Spa malpractice insurance protects you and your practice financially.
- General Liability Insurance:
- General liability insurance covers injuries or sustained damages from third parties on your property. Your general liability insurance can be issued as mono-line or as part of the business owner’s policy package.
Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance Cost
The cost of medical spa liability insurance varies on a few different factors: types of services being performed, number of staff, professions of staff, number of offices & locations (state), deductible amount and retroactive coverage. There are two classes for medical spa services
Examples of Class 1
- Laser treatments
- Laser hair/tattoo removal
- Dermal Fillers
- Chemical peels
Examples of Class 2
- Permanent makeup
- Non-invasive skin treatments
- Glycolic peels
- Massage treatments
Save Money by Working with a Malpractice Insurance Agent
You can save money on your medical malpractice insurance by working with an insurance agent or broker. Brokers shop for the best available policies to determine which ones are best suited for your unique needs at the lowest cost. In the medical malpractice insurance industry, agent commissions are already built into your premium. You pay the same amount for coverage whether you use an agent or purchase directly from the insurance company. Let us be your advocate. Request your free medical malpractice insurance quote now.
Top Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance Companies We Work With
- Medical Protective
- The Doctors Company
- MAG Mutual
Why Medical Spa Owners Choose Cunningham Group
Our team of veteran medical malpractice insurance agents has spent their career helping medical spa owners navigate the medical liability market. With access to every major medical malpractice insurance company in every state, our team is uniquely qualified to get you the best coverage at the most affordable price. Most agents only have access to one or two medical malpractice insurance companies. Our almost-universal access lets us shop your coverage among nearly every available company, which means malpractice insurers compete for your business. While it’s possible that your current coverage may offer you the protection you need for your Medical Spa, it’s also possible that your carrier would exclude coverage, in the absence of specific allowances. Even if you’re in the middle of a current policy, feel free to contact us and one of our veteran agents can review your unique situation and policy to ensure you have the proper coverage in place
Cunningham Group offers access to the industry’s best rates and options to secure liability coverage for your Medispa. How Does the Process Work?
- You will submit your information through a secure medical malpractice insurance quote form.
- You can always call us and speak to an agent immediately.
- A veteran medical malpractice insurance broker will be assigned to you.
- We shop your Medical Spa Insurance to every major malpractice insurance company in your state.
- Your agent will take the time and go over all of your options with you, explaining everything to make certain you make the right decision.
- We get you your insurance policy at the best price with a major insurance company.
- At renewal time: We start the shopping process all over again, getting you quotes from all the major malpractice insurance companies to again make certain you’re properly priced.
Request your free medical malpractice insurance quote and learn why more people choose us over anyone else in the nation.
The Ultimate Medical Malpractice Insurance Guide
We’ve created the ultimate medical malpractice insurance guide that can answer almost any question you may have — either before you buy or you have an active policy. This guide applies across every state.