Medical Malpractice Insurance Quotes from Every Major Carrier
Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance
Table of Contents
- Understanding Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance Coverage
- How do we help you buy Medical Spa malpractice insurance?
- Medical Spas and Malpractice Insurance
- Best Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance Companies
- Why Medical Spa owners choose Cunningham Group
- Does it cost you extra to work with a malpractice insurance agent or broker?
- The Ultimate Medical Malpractice Insurance Guide
- Resources for Medical Spas
Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance
Understanding Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance Coverage
As the Medical Spa industry’s patient population grows, so do its risk exposures. This is why it is more important than ever that you do your due diligence when shopping for medical spa malpractice insurance. Our team of medical liability specialists can help you navigate the following policies for your Medical Spa facility:
- Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance: Whether your Medical Spa is doing simple microdermabrasions, mild chemical peels and Botox injections, has an IV Hydration Center or does more complicated procedures such as laser resurfacing, sclerotherapy and cosmetic surgery, Cunningham Group can make certain you get the best terms at the best price for your professional liability insurance coverage. We shop your coverage among all the major medical liability insurance companies, and those companies compete for your business.
- General Liability Insurance: We can get insurance quotes issued as mono-line or as part of the business owner’s policy package. Make sure your business is protected from injuries or damages sustained on your property by a third party.
How do we help you buy Medical Spa malpractice insurance?
- You will submit your information through a secure medical spa insurance quote form.
- You can always call us and speak to an agent immediate.
- A veteran medical malpractice insurance broker will be assigned to you.
- We shop your Medical Spa Liability coverage to every major malpractice insurance company in your state.
- Your agent will take the time and go over all of your options with you, explaining everything to make certain you make the right decision.
- We get you your insurance policy at the best price with a major insurance company.
- At renewal time: We start the shopping process all over again, getting you quotes from all the major malpractice insurance companies to again make certain you’re properly priced.
Medical Spas and Malpractice Insurance
Since its advent in the late 1980s, the Medical Spa community has grown from a cottage industry to one that generates in excess of $12 billion in annual revenue. The American Medical Spa Association states there are 5,431 medical spas in the USA. Average annual income generated at each Medispa is $1,526,382 which is a 9% increase from the previous year. Available data also suggests that the large majority of these Medical Spas do not have a Medical Director on staff, with only 39% employing one.
While some may associate it with simple facials and massage therapy, the truth is that today’s Medical Spa is more akin to outpatient surgery and urgent care centers, a standalone medical program run under the strict supervision of a licensed healthcare professional, combining traditional and alternative medicine with spa treatments. As Americans increasingly embrace preventative healthcare, healthy lifestyles, anti-aging practices and overall fitness, the Medical Spa industry’s growth is expected to continue.
Best Medical Spa Malpractice Insurance Companies
- Medical Protective
- The Doctors Company
- MAG Mutual
Why Medical Spa owners choose Cunningham Group
Our team of veteran medical malpractice insurance agents has spent their career helping medical spa owners navigate the medical liability market. With access to every major medical malpractice insurance company in every state, our team is uniquely qualified to get you the best coverage at the most affordable price. Most agents only have access to one or two medical malpractice insurance companies. Our almost-universal access lets us shop your coverage among nearly every available company, which means malpractice insurers compete for your business. While it’s possible that your current coverage may offer you the protection you need for your Medical Spa, it’s also possible that your carrier would exclude coverage, in the absence of specific allowances. Even if you’re in the middle of a current policy, feel free to contact us and one of our veteran agents can review your unique situation and policy to ensure you have the proper coverage in place
Cunningham Group offers access to the industry’s best rates and options to secure liability coverage for your Medispa. Request your free medical spa liability insurance quote and start saving.
Does it cost you extra to work with a malpractice insurance agent or broker?
Our service costs you nothing. In the medical spa liability insurance industry, agent commissions are already built into your premium, so you pay the same amount for coverage whether you use an agent or purchase directly from the insurance company. Let us be your advocate. Request your free quote now.
The Ultimate Medical Malpractice Insurance Guide
We’ve created the ultimate medical malpractice insurance guide that can answer almost any question you may have — either before you buy or you have an active policy. This guide applies across every state.