VIDEO: Man revives child in supermarket after she stops breathing

In a world in which we only hear negative news, this was a breath of fresh air when we saw this today.  (excuse the pun!)

It was a typical day at this supermarket in Australia….but it turned serious when a two year old girl stopped breathing due to a high fever.  At first, everyone thought the girl was choking…….after they figured out that wasn’t the case, a man stepped in and started giving mouth-to-mouth resuscitation.  The girl opened her eyes and started breathing…..and everyone was overcome with joy.  A CCTV caught everything on tape…….

You may also like

Legislative panel approves medical malpractice bill
Read more
Urgent-care centers: Illinois numbers grow as time-pressed families seek low-cost option to ERs
Read more
Global Center for Medical Innovation launches
Read more

Recent Posts

California Healthcare Providers, Trial Attorneys, Legislators Reach Deal to Increase MICRA Cap

Corporate Acquisitions Accelerating Surge in Employed Physicians

AM Best Maintains Negative Outlook for MPL Segment in 2022, Cites Rising Loss Costs, Increasing Severity, Diminished Reserves

Popular Posts

PIAA 2017: Current Trends & Future Concerns

New Report: Best and Worst States for Doctors

Urgent-care centers: Illinois numbers grow as time-pressed families seek low-cost option to ERs

Start Your Custom Quote Process™

Request a free quote